Eating seasonally is a wonderful way to boost your health. In September we’re loving Papaya Mango Chia Pudding.
Coconut milk and chia seeds provide essential fatty acids, fostering skin elasticity. Mango and papaya contain high levels of vitamins A and C, enhancing skin vitality. Honey adds natural sweetness, while lime imparts a refreshing zing.
Best of all, you can easily double up the recipe to make a batch to share, or to keep a portion in the fridge, ready to go for your next nutrient-dense fix.
- 2 cups coconut milk (or plant milk of choice)
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream
- Honey to taste
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1½ cups fresh papaya, chopped (+ more for garnish)
- Fresh lime, to garnish
- Whisk the coconut milk, coconut cream and honey together in a bowl. Add the chia seeds, mix thoroughly, cover and leave to sit for at least an hour (ideally overnight).
- Combine the mango and papaya in a blender and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Layer the chia pudding and fruit puree in serving cups, garnish with fresh papaya and a squeeze of lime.