Eating seasonally is a wonderful way to boost your health. In June, we're loving Ginger Turmeric Flu Bombs.
It is so easy to make and such a great way to get a bunch of anti-inflammatory ingredients in your body in one go. Ginger also manages blood sugar spikes and turmeric supports brain health.
- 1 thumb-sized ginger root, chopped
- 2 lemons, juiced (4 tbsp)
- ¾ tsp turmeric
- pinch black pepper
- 3 cups filtered water
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and combine until smooth.
- Pour the juice through a fine mesh sieve or cheesecloth with a bowl underneath. Set the pulp aside.
- Store in the fridge in a sealable container for up to 4 days, or freeze & use as you please.
TOP TIP! Use the pulp in curries or stir fries.